Here’s a full detailed page about how to buy votes at Toplistbot.com, because some customers may find it really confusing on how this service works. We’re working daily on improving this.
What websites would you like to buy
The first question is, what websites would you like to buy? By knowing this, it is a much easier time to add votes to your cart. Don’t you know the websites? Then I would suggest to immediately browse to the: “Buy votes” link.
Step 1. View all the sites that are available
By clicking the input field at the landing page you will see all the available toplists on Toplistbot.com.
Now that you know all the sites that are available, click on these sites and fill in an amount you want to buy, right from the input field.
The next step would be to add this website with the filled-in amount of votes to your cart. Do this by clicking: “Add to cart“
2. My website is not added what now?
When you fill in a website that is not supported, you can let us know immediately by clicking the ‘Suggest this toplist‘ button.
We can also let you know when it’s finished. Do this by filling in your e-mail address that pop ups after you click ‘Suggest this toplist’
3. View your cart
View your cart by clicking the ‘View cart’ button. Once you’ve clicked this button, you will be directed to the bottom of the page.
Everything filled in correctly? The amount are filled in and the pricing is correct? Then click ‘Next step in order’. To see this button, you must be logged in and have an account on our website.
4. Filling in your servers details
The next step would by clicking the ‘Next step in order button’, here you can several variables:
Here are the following details you must fill in:
- The vote url: the link to your server, for example, on Xtremetop100, this must be the URL where the CAPTCHA is located. So filling in: http://www.xtremetop100.com/sitedetails-123452343 is WRONG, but http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132367381 is correct. This is where the captcha is.
- The votes per hour: this will tell you the votes per hour that will be sent to the toplist. This may not be accurate when filling in higher numbers, because there’s a maximum of threads per order set in place. When a new try is done every 7.000 milliseconds and 2 threads are already open when 2 threads is the max, it will not open another one. This causes delay in voting is and there set in place to have enough CPU power for all the orders.
- The starting date: the starting date is when the votes will start with your order. This can NOT be changed.
Once everything is set, click on ‘Next step’. This will bring you 2 options, to pay with paypal or tokens or to have a recurring payment on that order.
Once you’ve paid, the order will automatically appear in your user panel.
5. See your order
There are other posts in this wiki to how to edit and maintain your orders.